CODE OF ETHICS:
Membership in this Association shall be limited to those persons and companies who shall subscribe to the following Code of Ethics:
We, the members of the Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc., recognizing our duty to the public, the resident, and the owner, or manager, and being aware of the vastly increasing role of the rental housing industry in providing the home of the future, and in order to provide the public with the maximum in quality and service upon the highest standards of honesty and integrity, do hereby bind ourselves, with the adoption of this Code of Ethics, with each and every member, together and alone, agreeing that, so long as we remain members of the Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc., and so long as nothing contained herein shall be unlawful, we shall:
- Maintain and operate in accordance with fair and honorable standards of competition, ever mindful of the purposes of the Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc., in compliance with the Bylaws thereof.
- Not reproduce or reprint any publication which is copyrighted by the Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc., Lubbockapartments.com or LBKapts.com and sold by the Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc., Lubbockapartments.com or LBKapts.com.
- Not use the National Apartment Association (NAA) and/or Texas Apartment Association (TAA) logo in any form, unless approved.
- Not knowingly use any unlawfully reproduced or reprinted National Apartment Association / Texas Apartment Association / Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc., Lubbockapartments.com or LBKapts.com publications.
- Not use the Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc., Lubbockapartments.com or LBKapts.com logo in any manner without permission and while using the phrase ‘member of’ above and in conjunction with the logo.
- Abide by all national, state and local laws of every kind and nature.
- Promote, employ and maintain a high standard of integrity in the performance of all obligations and services in business operations.
- Strive continually to promote the education and fraternity of the membership and to promote the progress and dignity of the multi-family housing industry in creating a better image of itself in order that the public may be better served.
- Establish high ethical standards of conduct with all others doing business with the multi-family housing industry.
- Endeavor to expose all schemes to mislead or defraud the multi-family housing residing public and to aid in the exposure of those responsible.
Disciplinary action for any violation of the above Code of Ethics shall be delegated to and be the exclusive responsibility of the Board of Directors of the Lubbock Apartment Association, Inc.
Whenever herein the singular is used, the same shall include the plural, and words of any gender, shall include each other gender.